Thursday, March 14, 2013

Vibrator Kingdom Sale

My favorite Web based store   Vibrator Kingdom  is having a sale!!!

Right now until Easter all of the the Rabbit style toys located at Mount Bunny at the top center of the screen are half price!

This is quite a sale and I have already placed one order and I am seriously considering a second.

Donna is the proprietor of the business and she is the nicest person and she has developed the most delightful  store.  The entire web site looks like a fantasy style video game.  She has put a lot of work into the site and you can tell it as you look around.  Be sure to Hop on over to the site and take a look around and get a new bunny for Easter.

The customer service and attention to detail doesn't stop on the web site.  Donna has taken the time to set up  the best  packaging around.  My last package arrived in a transparent red box with several of my items gift wrapped and then packed into an artificial popcorn with dried wildflowers.  The packaging was even scented like buttered popcorn.

Vibrator kingdom is based in the UK but her shipping prices are very reasonable even to the USA.  I have made several purchases and I will continue to shop with vibrator kingdom and will continue to refer toy shoppers to her.

No comments: