Monday, March 25, 2013

TMI Most Memorable


My 5 most memorable Sexual Experiences....

Umm, this one is interesting.  I had a lover many, many years ago that tied me up.  He then proceeded to the kitchen as I was tied to the bed and waiting.  He made himself a sandwich and sat at the end of the bed eating a sandwich and drinking Cherry Coke.  I remember that the Cherry Coke cans at that time were silver with turquoise coloring on it.  I cannot remember the sex that went with it but I do remember him eating!!!!




One time,  we had a party at our home and we had a hot tub in the back yard.  After most of the guests had left, my best friend, my brother in Law, a single guy friend, my husband and I were in the hot tub.  This ended up with  two couples on each side having intercourse and the poor single guy was sitting in the middle with his mouth hanging wide open.  In the morning...  That single guy told us about the most wild dream that he had.  He was so intoxicated that he didn't realize that it had really happened.  I don't think that we ever confirmed it for him.

When my husband and I were first dating we got a great idea.  We had purchased some of the non toxic florescent tempra paint and some black lights.  We had a wonderful time drawing all over each other and mixing up our paint!  It turned out to b highly erotic and the lights were only the black lights is a lot of my inhibitions that I normally have with dating went out the door.  It was a mess to clean up but when we went to the bath the paint turned the water hot pink so we brought the lights into the bathroom and had even more fun!  The next day the dog even had paint on him.

I have always been the type of person that is willing to try anything.   At least once.  Both my husband and myself have had some awesome times with sex in public pools, in the garage, In a parking garage.  Over the years the quality of our sex goes up and down and so does the frequency.
For a period of time back in the early 2000's I was highly orgasmic and many times when we made love I was brought to tears with the power of the orgasms that I was having.  It only happens every once in a while now and I oh so miss those days!



Bonus:
I really appreciate a love who will take the time and make me feel special.  I especially love the oral!!!

See who else is sharing.....

2 comments:

Angelwithatwist said...

Ok totally wanting to do the blacklight thing. I have done public, like on the hood of a car and in a tent at a public camping area and I am not quiet... by any means

AtiyaLuv said...

LOL
i remember the public sex scenes with my first guy :) amazing moments!! I want to find me a guy like that!!

Happy TMI!
Aluv