Monday, March 11, 2013

TMI


TMI Fashion Police

1.  What is the most revealing thing I have ever worn in public?  When I was younger, I wore a lace tank top with nothing under it.  Then there came children.

2.  Have you ever unwittingly shown more than you intended in public due to a wardrobe malfunction?  After running a half marathon at Walt Disney World 3 years ago I had a denim skirt on and it ended up in my g-string, my friend noticed when we were waiting for the little train.  Dang, little kids were around too!

3.  Are you more likely to show up to an event underdressed or overdressed?  I usually over dress since I love to dress up.

4.  Tell us about a time when you have arrived at a venue and immediately wished you could leave because you were dressed completely inappropriately.     This honestly really hasn’t happened to me.  Now my sister in law showed up for my step daughter’s wedding in a spandex basketball dress from the Lakers I believe.

5.  What is the one thing that your lover/man/woman wears that you love with a passion.  His Levi’s 501’s back when he was skinnier.  He looks really good in tux.

6. What is the one thing that your lover/man/woman wears that you hate with a passion.    Well he had these old worn out Oshkosh bib overalls for adults, he had stains on them and hole in them.  We lived out of out and I swear I would be driving to town and look over and he would have those dam overall’s on.

Bonus:  You and your friend are going to a special event and you know that he/she has spent a lot of time and possibly money on their outfit and are very excited about what they have created. They refuse to show you their outfit until you are both ready to leave for the event and you find that they look awful. What do you do?   Ohh, I think I would try to be nice first and then ask if they kept the receipts?  Depends on how good of friends they were.  If they were good friends I could be brutally honest


Come see who else is playing!!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm sure you gave those little kids an early education ;)

HTMIT!!

~Kazi xxx