Monday, March 4, 2013

Remembering


Sometimes when I am alone,  

I like to sit back and ponder,  fantasize and remember.  Oh how I miss him, my little secret.  The stolen  glances, the few minutes that we were allowed to play.  The things he taught me in such a short period of time.  Oh, how I wish I could have him for hours.  It just is not possible, life gets in the way.

Maybe it was because of the excitement, the forbidden, that got me so entirely excited and wet.  Maybe the fear of getting caught.  I don’t know but he could really get my heart pumping and my body to react in ways that it hadn’t done in years.

Oh how I miss him, please come and play, I want those hours!!

1 comment:

Angelwithatwist said...

There are a couple I would love to have time alone with again. One in particular can still rock my world if I even see him in passing. My body tingles all over.. yeah totally relate