Wednesday, March 27, 2013

His n' Hers G-Spot


His n' Hers G-Spot
Basix Rubber works By Pipedream

*** The His n' Hers G-Spot was provided to me free of charge  from Pipedream exchange for an honest review.  This is in accordance with FTC's Guidelines***

PRO's

Flexible
Smooth
O ring compatible
Flared Base
Glows in the dark

CON's

Smell
Rubber is porous
Need to use a condom using anally


The His n' Her's G-Spot is a soft squishy flexible horn shaped dildo that really does work for G- Spot stimulation.  I do believe that it would be great for some P-Spot stimulation also but is was not used in that manner by my partner or myself.  It love how squishy it is and how it has a flared base that works great in a harness and it also stops it from going missing if you choose to use it anally.  It is also great for night time play since it glows in the dark.  It has great fun potential.

The Bad is that it is made of rubber which is porous.  This means if you want to use it anally you really need to use a condom with it and it is even suggested to use a condom with vaginal use.  The rubber is a hydrocarbon polymer that is made from plant sap.  It has a smell to it that even after handling the dildo for pictures it made my hands smell.  It is phthalates and latex free.  It is also hypoallergenic.  It comes in several different colors but mine is the green that glows in the dark.




The His n' Hers G-Spot has a total length of 4 1/2  inches and insertable length is 4  inches. The base is 2 1/2  inches across and fits nicely into O rings for harness wear.  It's smallest diameter is at the tip 1 inch and it tapers to a greatest diameter of 1  3/4  inches.  The very tip is somewhat rounded.  It is completely smooth with no textures.

 I have found that if I use dildo's with a harness that I don't like them to be highly textured.  I use the textures for solo play.  Also this one is great for harness play since it is flexible and you don't have to be concerned with your partner getting to ambitious with thrusting and bruise your cervix.

The rubber dildo can be used with both silicone and water based lubes.  You can clean it up with antibacterial soaps and water, toy sprays or wipes.  As mentioned earlier you have to use a condom if you are using it anally and if you plan on sharing it with partners.  The porousness can harbor bacteria and sexually transmitted diseases.



Because of the smell I store mine in the plastic clam shell that it comes in as I don't want the smell to transfer to any of my other toys.

This is a great size that is non intimidating and does actually work for G-spotting. It is not overwhelming with textures and firmness.






I really like the shape and the size of the His n' Hers G-spot.  I love the flexibility.  I hate the rubber component and the fact that it is porous.  I really don't see myself purchasing this one because of that.  I don't like to have to buy condoms or toy covers to use my toys.  If it were made from silicone I would definitely suggest it but I can 't honestly say that this will be used.

I can only give it a 2 out of 5 rating.

Thanks to Pipedream for providing me the His n' Hers G-spot for review.

No comments: