Monday, March 4, 2013

TMI


TMI Tuesday


1.   What did you give up for Lent?  Honestly, I didn’t give up anything, I would consider myself a recovering Catholic. All of my Education  up to my Master’s including my Bachelors came from Catholic schools.

2.  What sexually could you never give up?  Oral on me.  I love, Love, Love it.  The best view of a man is the top of his head!

3.  What act would you like to do for 40 days and 40 nights? Oral on me, Oral on me and more!!

4.  What sexual sacrifices have you made and why?  I have had to make some sacrifices due to my husband having medical conditions.  I have found creative ways around this and I am currently searching for more solutions.

5.  Have you ever been tied to a cross or anything else?  I have been tied to the bed, and a chair or two.

6.  What part of your body do you like worshiped? My clit. Or any part of me for that matter.

7.  What can your partner do to you to make you feel pure bliss? Oral, Oral, Oral

Bonus:  Tell us about a time that you were tempted.  Did you give in or did you resist? Oh Yes, I have been tempted, lately I have given in to temptation but I cannot give you all the specifics.  Let me say though that it is a great little secret that I have.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

So tell me, do you happen to like oral? :D

HTMIT!!

~Kazi xxx

Angelwithatwist said...

Going out on a limb here and saying oral is your favorite thing in the world. Would I be correct??

AtiyaLuv said...

LOL
oral oral oral! hehe!!

Happy TMI!!!