1. Have you ever laughed during sex? Tell us about it.
We actually laugh quiet a bit in our house and all the time, of course, it carries into the bedroom. One particular afternoon my miniature pincher was at the end of the bed while we were going at it. When we had been at it for a while the dog started to cough, and then choke, and then start to make vomiting noises. We stopped what we were doing so that I could check on the dog. As I sat up the dog instantly stopped making the noises. She just didn't want us to enjoy ourselves.
2. How important is a sense of humor to you? It is very important. We laugh all of the time, it has kept my home a happy one. We laugh at the dog, the kids. I am one of those people who startles easily so my husband and my boys will go out of the way to scare me or startle me.
3. Have you ever thought something was funny when your lover did not? Tell us what it was… Not really, this would be more him to me. Such as explained in the bonus question below.
4. Are pranks funny? Have you ever fallen victim to a prank? Tell us what happened. Refer to question #2. They are always startling me. We really don't do the pranks per say.
I have a great prankster friend who really messed with her husband. He got some pee from a pregnant co worker and showed her husband the blue strip. I guess the guy about lost it. She did have to end the prank fast so that he didn't have to have a heart attack. She will also move his car when he is sleeping to around the corner from their house.
5. What is your favorite kind of humor? (a complete list can be found at: http://www.dailywritingtips.com/20-types-and-forms-of-humor/
There are way to many that fit me. I fit with Anecdotal, that does come through somewhat in my writing.
Bonus: Tell us an embarrassing and/or funny moment you experienced with a lover.
I have to say one of the most embarrassing and funny and awful experiences in my years was when I was giving my husband a blow job years ago. So he was exclaiming, no stop, stop ( which is not that unusual) and I didn't stop. Now, he did not state what was going to happen, but he passed gas. not just a small one but a loud foul smelling gas production. Now, my husband is not neat or discreet with his gas. He is quiet proud of the foulness that comes out of his body and I have to say that was so rank! I called him many names and it was a while before he got another blow job. We still laugh about that one and it occurred a long time ago.