Monday, January 28, 2013

TMI


Describe It

all apologies record
1. Describe your or a lover’s penis with a movie title.  Honey I shrunk the kids.  That would be after wards.
2. Describe your pussy or a lover’s pussy with a movie title.   I cannot come up with one, sorry.
3. Describe your last sexual encounter with a song title.  Rocked me all night long. (K, I lied, but it sounds good)
4. Describe your body with a song title. Milkshake.  The one where she says she bring all the boys to the yard with her milkshakes.
5. Describe your sexual appetite with a book, song, or movie title.  Insatiable Desires.  I can never get enough.
Bonus: Recommend your favorite sexy, sensual or kink oriented book.  Carries story is wild and was disturbing in parts.

2 comments:

Silverdrop said...

"Honey I shrunk the kids." :)

There's something happy/sad about the moment when SilverHubby's cock, post-orgasm, shrinks enough to slip out of my ass/pussy/mouth.

Anonymous said...

I had the same problem with the second question, just couldn't come up with anything!