1. What feels better, the moment right before cumming, the moment of cumming, or the moment right after cumming? I think the few minutes right before cumming.
2. For the fellas: it is said that guys will fuck anything that moves. but what if you’re a hippie who’s in love with the wind, how would that relationship work out? LOL
3. For the ladies: what would be your first gut reaction after the guy you’re on a first date with after months of online chatting looks you straight in the eye and whispers to you even before saying hi, “let’s fuck like rabbits…”? If I had already been chatting on line with him for months you say?... Well, lets go fuck like rabbits!
4. There can only be ONE!!! okay, you have to choose EITHER your dream man/woman/lover/partner or your dream job, one or the other, not both. Which do you choose for the rest of your life and why? I think that I would go with the dream man. I can always get a new job. And work is not 24/7.
5. Is love itself, being in love, crazy? Or is the world crazy, and love serves to heal a crazy world? or is it that you’re crazy and the world is just fine? I guess what i’m asking from you is for a little treatise on the general topic of love and craziness. what is love?…baby, don’t hurt me, don’t hurt me… I tend to get hurt alot by the individual who proclaims to love me. so I don't understand the whole if I love you it's ok, for me to do what ever to you. I feel like my love and sense of responsibility has kept me in my current situation. There is also a large deference between loving someone and being in love with someone. I would like to feel like it did when I felt like someone was in love with me.
Bonus: If all of us in the blogging community pooled our resources together and chained our blogs in unison into one big shining electrical power line of humanity, could we save the world? It could be close.!!