Monday, January 21, 2013

Power Clit Cock RIng


Power Clit by Dorcel

Pro's
Stretchy
Silicone
Clitoral Attachment

Con's
Weak Bullet



The power clit by Dorcel is a great vibrating ring, it is a step up from the disposable rings with the  bullets.  I have always enjoyed using these rings and I am happy to have one that isn’t disposable and made from silicone so that I can use it again and again.  I have used it with my husband wearing it as well as wrapping it around dildo’s for some extra added stimulation.

The power clit is made from premium silicone that is nonporous, hypoallergenic, phthalates and latex free.  It cleans up easily with antibacterial soaps and water, toy sprays or wipes.  It can be boiled or placed in the dishwasher.  If you place it in the dishwasher make sure that you have it one of the cages that can hold your smaller items so it doesn’t go flying around the dishwasher.  The attachment to the ring has small nubs present to hit the clitoris with intercourse. The silicone has no taste or smell to it.  It is the type of silicone that will collect lint and hair.  The bullet is made of plastic and is one inch long and has a diameter of ½ inch.  The bullet cleans up with  a washcloth with antibacterial soap on it or toy wipes, it is not waterproof so don't throw it in the sink of water.

The ring has a diameter of 1 ½ inches unstretched and will stretch to at least 2 ¾ inches, I can stretch it and put it around my wrist.  The bullet sleeve is one inch across.  The clitoral attachment is ¾ inches off of the bullet sleeve.  It has 17 nubs on it.

The bullet only has one function, on and off.  To turn it on you just push the end.  It runs on 2 watch batteries.  It has vibrations that I would rate between a 2 and 3 out of 5 vrooms.  It is very quiet and can barely be heard.


With the silicone I only use water based lubricants, so that the finish isn’t compromised.  It is easy to store the power clit in a plastic baggy. The packaging which is a cardboard sheet with a plastic bubble on it doesn’t lend to storage of the ring.

I am very impressed with this ring and I am happy that I will be able to continue using it.  I also have found that I have some stronger bullet that will fit into the sleeve that have more power than the included bullet.  The nubs hit my clitoris just right and definitely do stimulate.  The ring is tight enough to serve as a cock ring for my husband without being too loose or too tight for my husband.  One thing it will catch longer pubic hairs when trying to remove it.

I would rate this one a 3 out of 5.  The bullet just isn’t the strongest but I do enjoy the ring.

No comments: