Monday, April 8, 2013

TMI - Too Much Info


If, Ands, and Butts

1. If you had a magic beauty wand, what would you give yourself?

c. Brighter eyes, with no crows feet—I want to look less tired.  I have deep set eyes and I always look tired!

2. If you were spring cleaning your life what five things would you throw out?

 Oh this is a loaded question.  Number one would be all my student loan debt.  Anybody want it?  Gladly giving it  up.  I would try to get rid of some of the negativity meaning my beloved would quit with it.  I would try to give up some of my worries.

3. If money were no object, what kind of house would you buy?

A large house with room for people to come and stay.  I like the old Victorian's.  But that old house would have wonderfully updated Bathrooms and a huge modern Kitchen.  Lots of space for entertaining and it would be on a few acres so that I could have big dogs!!

4. Have you ever visited an erotic massage parlor AND had a “happy ending”?

Nope, Never.




Bonus: Using the handy chart, what is your butt type, spanked or not?
My butt is currently falling because I haven't been running like I used to.  I would say that it is probably interrupted in spanking because I never seem to have enough time and constant interruptions.

1 comment:

SassyCat3000 said...

Passing through via TMI Tuesday Blog. We have similar ideas on the type of house we would live in. Hate those old bathrooms/kitchens.
Happy Blogging