Monday, April 22, 2013
TMI College Sex
1) Have you ever been sexiled? (To be sexiled is to be denied the use of your room, usually dorm room, because someone is having sex there.)
This happened all the time when I was in the Army. There were 3 of us in one room. One of my room mates actually had her boyfriend living in out barracks room. That's ok, because I ended up staying in my boyfriends room all the time.
2) Were you ever hit on (propositioned) by a someone in your circle of friends who knew you were in a relationship with someone else?
I relate my experiences to the Army since I went there before college. When I was college I lived on my own as a single parent. Yes, this was something that frequently happened on the base where I was stationed. I refer to my Army Days as the Fuck Fest. Dam I miss those days!!!!
3) Did you ever date someone for sex only, i.e. in hopes of a 1-night stand?
Oh, of course I did. I wouldn't call it a date, it was more of a "hook up".
4) Were you ever involved in a regrettable sexual incident where alcohol or drugs were involved?
Yes, I have many times.
5) Did you ever see a porn movie in an actual movie theater? Did you ever see porn on home movie (8mm) before the age of videotape?
No, that was before my time. I saw HBO and video tapes.
6) Did you ever discuss the prowess of a sex partner with a friend? Did the friend also have a history with the same person?
Yes, this happened, we were discussing my new friend and her new friend and then we found out that he was doing both of us at the same time. He didn't know that we knew each other.
Bonus: Many heterosexuals ‘experiment’ in college by having their first same-sex encounter? If you are heterosexual did you have your first same-sex sexual experience in college? Did you like it? What did you do? Are you still hetero-flexible or did you become bisexual?
No, I didn't experiment in college or in the Army, this just wasn't my thing. I would probably do it now though. I had a lesbian friend kiss me on the lips a few years ago and she did it so wonderfully. Too bad she is now in a committed relationship.
Note: Bonus question provided by Hedone.