Tuesday, April 16, 2013

BDSM Wicked Wednesday



BDSM                                   


We tend to play around and Skirt around  BDSM in our bedroom.  We play a little with blind folds and floggers.


I love the sensations from the floggers and a little impact play.  The hubby really doesn't like to use the restraints too much, but he does.  I have lots of toys and he has no issues with those. The floggers and paddles were a big compromise and, we have both found out that we like them. 

We keep it fun though and we are open minded.  There have been a few times that he told me "hell no" so I put the toy away and try to bring it out at a later date.   It tends to be an evolutionary process for us.

We will continue to experiment and play.....






14 comments:

Silverdrop said...

It was evolutionary for us when we met. I knew I wanted, but had no experience. SilverHubby had been into it for some years. It seems to have worked out quite well. :) Enjoy your journey.

Molly said...

The key definitely exploring together and also having fun with it. There is no write or wrong way of doing BDSM, as long as it is consensual and risk aware, the key is making it work for you as a couple.

Mollyxxx

Marie Rebelle said...

Molly has already said it: the key is to make it work for you and there is no wrong or right way about it. Exploring together is what's making it a lot of fun too :)

Rebel xox

Lord Raven said...

plat and enjoy one another, experimentation is a core of our relationship here. Sounds like you have a great time as well. thanks for sharing

Unknown said...

Slow and steady wins the day. :)

There was a time when BDSM scared me. It took me reading about it to understand what it was all about.

~Kazi xxx

Angelwithatwist said...

Oh the restraints and me being blindfolded are a guaranteed way to make me soak the bed.. coming by from Wicked Wednesday..

dedi said...

That sounds challenging, if one is more into BDSM than the other person. I guess that happens quite often, so thank your for sharing. I am sure that helps other people who are in a similar situation.

Sj said...

I find that a slow introduction often works well for me too..You plant the seed then sit back and wait x

Unknown said...

That flogger looks enticing!

I can emphasise with everything you've said, very similar to our relationship!

Unknown said...

Experimenting and having fin is definitely the name of the game.

Rachel x

Scarlett Dubois said...

Oh my! That flogger gave me a lady boner. *hand over vagina* Pardon me. ;-) xxx

Unknown said...

Yep, sounds familiar. It can be frustrating to go slowly but the rewards are awesome!

Unknown said...

A bit of beating around the bush? LMAO

Anonymous said...

In terms of BDSM play in respect to fun & discovering, there are no rules. I'm sure you already know about safety. There will always be things that one or both of you decide you do not like & similarly things, one or either of you absolutely love.

Continue the enjoyment!

Pea ~x~