Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Life as a Book

It's TMI.

If my life were a book, what would the parts or the chapters be named?

My youth.  The dark ages-  Raised in North Dakota with an mother who had some really odd ideas.

18 joining the Army - Freedom at last!  Moving across the country and then on to Germany... Here I come world.

21  Oh shit - Back to North Dakota with a babe in the hatch, College bound.




25 College Grad- Why did I get involved with him?  A very frightening stalker situation.  Had to run away.

Back out into the world. -  Across the country with babes in tow and a college degree.  Single mom with education and the world before her.



Experience and knowledge - Married, years of experience as a Nurse, Masters Degree completed.  Time to hit the road.  Moved the family completely across the country.  Turned out to be best for all involved.

Continuing to figure it out.  I won't ever know it all but I am continuing to grow and learn.

Come see who else is sharing.




1 comment:

AtiyaLuv said...

Loved it!
Thanks for sharing!
the Carrie pic at the top I can relate to that!

Happy TMI
Aluv