Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Amor Dildo from Fun Factory


Amor  By  FunFactory

Amor is a squishy,  flexible dildo. It has a slight curve to it that will give g-spot and p-spot  stimulation.  You can use this one alone or for couples play.  It's for the boys and the girls!  It has a flared base so it can be used both anally as well as vaginally.  It's base allows for it to be used in harnesses.  This is a great one for beginners.  Beginners to pegging, beginners to dildo's or beginners to anal play.

The Amor is made from a flexible  very slight textured silicone.  The texture is very slight with no apparent grooves but it has a "rough" type of feel to it.  The roughness really isn't felt with use.   It does have a slight lip to the posterior side that simulates a penis head. This type of silicone is squishy and you can squeeze it and it will "give". It really does not collect any lint or hair but, it  does have some drag to it. It actually comes in several colors.  I have a pink, and I have seen black and orange.

The silicone is hypoallergenic, non porous, phthalates and latex free.  There are no smells or tastes to it.  The silicone is very flexible and it can be bent almost in half with pressure.

The Amor is a total of  5   1/2   inches with  5   inches being insertable.  The widest girth is  1  1/2 inches.  The base is somewhat of a triangular shape that is  3  inches by   3  inches.  The base is approximately  1/2  inches thick.  It does fit wonderfully in several of my harnesses as well as my Heeldo.

The Armor is easy to clean and sterilize, you can boil it, place it in the dishwasher, wipe it down with a 10% bleach solution.  You can use antibacterial soaps and water, toy sprays or wipes.  With the silicone toys  you can only use water based lubes and there are some hybrids that are compatible   You can test out your lube on the bottom of the base of the toy.  Silicone can damage the finish on the toys.  There really isn't any special storage requirement, I keep mine in a plastic baggy or you can store it in the box that it comes in.

I really love my Amor.  It has so much versatility and I can use it in many ways.  It is not so large that it is intimidating and it is not too small.  It works with my accessories.  I do get g-spot stimulation with it even when I use it anally.   It works good as a transitional toy when used anally  to work up to larger toys.   The slight lip does add for extra stimulation.  I can easily suggest this one for everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have wanted one of these for a few years now, I am so glad to hear you like it.

Liz said...

I can't wait to get my hands on Amor. I've been wanting one for awhile. Thanks for sharing!