Thursday, April 25, 2013

May is Masturbation Month!!


National Masturbation Month!!


It seems that masturbation month is credited to Good Vibrations, they started celebrating it in 1995.  It was started to highlight the importance of masturbation for nearly everyone: it is safe, healthy, free, and pleasurable.  Let's face it, It is with someone that you love and it just feels good!

I will be celebrating with a few of my favorites.

A few toys that live on my night stand...

What is your favorite toy?



Travel nurse

3 comments:

CliticalJenne said...

Just an FYI Clitical.Com has declared International Masturbation day: May 25th this year.

I love masturbation month it's my fav month of the year!

cammies on the floor said...

Could you possibly name your favorite toys in the photos so if I am interested, I can purchase them myself.

dizzygirl said...

I love my Salsa too!