Monday, April 15, 2013

TMI, Sex and more Sex

TMI

sex graphic





1. Have you ever considered yourself completely sexually satisfied?
(Thank you Sex in Words for this question)

I can honestly say that for the entire time that I have been sexually active that I have had very few occasions that I have been completely satisfied.  I have a huge sex drive.  But there was this one weekend in November many years ago!!

2. What was the last sexy photo you took?  I always take sexy photo's for sinful Sunday, and other meme's

3. When was the last sexy photo you took AND sexted? What was it of and to whom was it sent?

 I don't sext, too many horror stories about it.  But my husband has sexted me!!!

4. How is your sex-life?

a. Like a wet blanket
Currently it sucks so badly since my husband had surgery last month

5. What’s your idea of good foreplay?  Oral on me, Oral, Oral, more oral on me!!!

Bonus: Can you have a great, long-lasting sex life with the same partner? How?  Yes as long as both partners stay open with ideas and are willing to try new things!  And they give good oral



Come see who else is telling...

2 comments:

barkergirl33 said...

Great answers! I hope your husband has a speedy recovery! ~Raine~

Angelwithatwist said...

Aww hoping your husband recovers quickly.. I am thinking oral is the way to your satisfaction..