Saturday, November 24, 2012

Pirates Hidden Pleasure


Pirates Hidden  Pleasure Vibrator by Digital Playground


PRO’s

Splash proof
Seamless
Smooth
Cool Design on the vibe
Rumbly vibrations

CON’s

Made from Plastic
Only 3 settings
Short in Length


This is actually an impressive little vibe.  It runs on only 1 battery and has some awesome vibrations.  I would suggest this one for beginners.  It is smooth without textures and comes in a really cool looking box.  It is hard to see on the pink but it has some really neat looking pirate designs on the vibe.

The Hidden Pleasures is great as a pinpoint clitoral vibrator.  It works as an internal vibrator also but it is not as long as I would like it to be.   I also like to use this on my external labia and the area between my vagina and my anus.   It is straight with no curves.  You can use this alone or with a partner.  My husband really likes vibrations on his scrotal area.  I would not suggest using this one anally as it will go missing.  It has no flared base to it.

It is made of plastic which is non porous, hypoallergenic.  Latex and Phthalates free.  You can use any type of lube with the plastic from your oils, to silicone, hybrids or the trusty old water based.  It is easy to clean with antibacterial soaps and water.  You can use your toy sprays or wipes.  Do not boil or place in the dishwasher as it can ruin the motor.

It has 3 vibration settings that are controlled on the end of the vibrator.  It has one push button with a 3 on it.  The first setting is more buzzy but the 2nd and 3rd settings are quite rumbly.  It is quiet and cannot be heard over the comforter.  It doesn’t have any patterns just the vibrations.  You hit the button on the end to cycle through the vibrations and to turn it off.  It runs on one AA battery and the battery seems to last for quite a long time.

It is smooth and seamless.  Straight with no curve.  It has silver colored textures at the end where the controls are located and a waterproof O ring seal.  It has a total length of  5 inches and I would say that it is insertable up to the textured area which is located 3 5/8 inches up the vibrator.  It has a diameter of 1 inch.


It comes with it’s own storage case which is pink to match the vibrator.  The case is 5 ½ inches long and has a domed looking top. There are the same pirate looking designs on the case as there are on the vibrator. It is made from the same pink plastic with silver textured bands that match the vibrator. It has black satin covering the plastic that holds the vibrator in place.  It is  both cute and cheesy looking at the same time.   The vibe and case both come in pink and black.   It is unusual which makes it neat.  You can also store it in a plastic baggy and even though it is plastic I would keep it from my other toys.

I would say that this is good for beginners,  I like to use it as I would a bullet for more external stimulation.  I am impressed with it’s vibrations on the 2nd and 3rd levels.

I would rate this one a 3 out of 5.  It has it’s good qualities but I don’t see myself reaching for it over my other clitoral vibes.




       
product picture
Discreet massager by Digital Playground
Material: Plastic
Safety:
Rating:
Vroom:
Bee:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am truly grateful to the owner of this web page who has shared this
impressive paragraph at at this time.

Feel free to surf to my web page: Dragonvale Cheats