Thursday, November 22, 2012

Jollie


The Jollie by Chavez Dezignz

OMG!OMG! This has become one of my favorite toys!!

PRO's

Filling
Wild Looking
Clitoral Stimulation
Easy to care for
Enhanced Solo play

CON's

None!


I received this wonderful, odd looking hunk of silicone from a friend as a gift.  The wild thing is that it didn’t come with any packaging and she had no idea what it’s name was.  I cleaned it and I used it.  It blew me away.  I had started searching internet sites and blogs.  I finally found out what it is called….. The Jollie.

The Jollie is a large odd shaped piece of  silicone.  It looks like some kind of a cross between a herniated penis and a gun.  It is quite heavy.  At it’s longest it measures 8 inches.  It has an  insertable area of 4 ½ inches.  It’s largest diameter is 2  inches.  **All measurements are approximates** 





 The outer area of the Jollie has a handle looking circle with grooves that sit near your clitoral area. This area measures 2 inches off of the main hump.  The handle area is ¾  inch across.   Then it has this curve, the curve is 4 ½ inches to the end of the handle.


The handle looking area really isn’t a handle at all.  After reading blogs and then the Chavez Dezignz web site.  I found that the hole is meant to be tapped on for clitoral stimulation or for placing your favorite bullet.  The Jollie isn’t a thrusting type of toy at all.  I figured this out on my own anyway.  It was meant to be placed in your vagina and left in place.  It is very filling.  You then can rock on it and tap the handle or place a bullet in the handle.  The one hump that is somewhat similar to a penis head that is near the tip of the insertable area is to sit under your cervix and the large middle ump is to fill you to your g- spot area.



Without all this knowledge I found that it filled me up and feels really good!!  Shh, it also feels really good if you place it in backwards and the handle goes towards your anal area with the curve near your clitoris too.

Since finding it’s web site I found out that this toy was produced by another manufacturer that stopped a few years ago.  Before my adventures into sex toys.  Then this year sex toy bloggers found it on Etsy and Chavez Designz.  I cannot believe that this one ever went missing.  I simply love it.  Chavez Dezignz makes it in a purple, black, blue, green, red, and pink.  They  have deluxe editions that is clear silicone with spots and designs placed in the silicone.  You can even custom make your own.

Mine is a beautiful purple silicone.  The silicone does have some drag to it and it collects lint and hair.  There is no smell to my Jollie.  The shaft of the Jollie is very firm and the handle area is very flexible.  I use water based lubricants with my Jollie. It is easy to clean with antibacterial soaps and water, and toy sprays.  My Jollie stood up to boiling and I don’t see why you couldn’t place it in the dishwasher.

The silicone is non porous, hypoallergenic.  It is latex and phthalates free.  It is easy to clean and I store it in a gallon sized plastic bag.  I definitely keep it from my other toys as I didn’t know what it was at first and I didn’t want to ruin it.

When I first insert this toy it kind of makes me take in a  breath.  It is very filling and it does require that it be lubed up.  I am instantly filled.  This one is best used if you are already “warmed up” and aroused.  I like to place my salsa in the hole and gently rock back and for while up on my knees.  I also like to sit on the edge of my bed and just rock.  I was quite surprise when I removed the toy the first time and the large amount of my fluids that flowed out after the toy.  It is such a wonderful sensation to be filled and rock yourself exciting your clitoris.

I wouldn’t say that this is a couples toy.  It is my big solo secret.  If I were rich I would buy all of my friends this toy.  It definitely isn’t for beginners and it makes size queens smile.

At www.ChavezDezignz.com  you can see all of the versions of the Jollie.  They are also available on Etsy.com  They have other adult toys you can peek at and they also have some neat looking ashtrays that they make from silicone.



This one is worth checking out.

I rate this one a 10 out of 10 or 5 out of 5 which ever scale you are using.  I have no complaints and there are no drawbacks!

You can get off with your Jollie!!

4 comments:

Jen said...

I have never heard one bad thing about the Jollie... I need one so bad! Thanks for the great review!!

Bex said...

I've heard quite a bit about these but I didn't think they were available anymore, it's cool to know I can still grab one

K said...

Wowzers! I want one.

wicked48 said...

Definitely adding this to my wish list! Sounds amazing!