Saturday, June 8, 2013

Envy 1

Jopen Envy 1


I have to honestly say that this one did not live up to my expectations.  I thought that it would be comparable to my Salsa or Wink and it sadly doesn't.  My husband even stated that he didn't think that it was as strong as my red earthquake (Salsa) so if the man notices, it tells you alot.

The Envy 1 can be used for clitoral stimulation as well as insertion vaginally.  I wouldn't suggest using it anally as it will go missing, there is no base to it.



The silicone of the Envy is soft and velvety, I would say that it is softer than that of the Vanity line.  It really does not have any drag at all, it glides across your skin.   The Envy 1 is completely smooth with no textures.  It doesn't collect any lint or hair.  The new Envy Line comes in a lighter Fushia color.

The silicone is non porous, hypoallergenic, latex and phthalates free.  It has no smells or tastes to it.
The Envy 1 is  4  1/2 inches long and has a diameter of 1  1/4 inches.  The tip portion is tapered.  It is the smallest of the new line.  The USB cable is 5 foot long and it attaches into the vibrator on the end portion by the control buttons.

The Envy line charges by USB port, it is waterproofed and rechargeable.  It takes approximately 2  1/2 hours to completely charge.  The Envy has 2 buttons for controls on the end.  If you hold the vibrator so that it looks like the 2 raised buttons look like eyes, the button to the left turns  the Envy on, off and increases the speed of the vibrations.  It goes from low to high and I cannot say how many levels there are as the vibrations ramp up.   The button on the right side changes the patterns.  The buttons do light up when the Envy is on.  I can say that it will run for at least 1 1/2 hours on the high setting.

It has multiple patterns and escalation to it.  There are 7 total and my favorite seems to be the one that ramps up slowly it maintains a steady vibe and then slowly drops off.  It almost seems as if the vibe is dying and then it starts up again.

 I can rate the vibrations a 4 out of 5.  Yes, I have said this about other vibes but it just isn't quite as strong as my battery operated Wink.  It is quiet and cannot be heard over the covers on it's highest setting.  I would say that this one does tend to have more rumbly types of vibrations.



The Envy does have memory to it, when you turn it off and back on it will be on the same pattern.  If you push the button on the right for 3 seconds it will turn the vibrations off completely.  It does have a travel lock present.

The Envy1 comes in an elegant box that opens from the side, the vibrator and the charging cable are nestled into their shaped foam.  There is an informational pamphlet included in a pocket on the cover.

It is strong and I do like it but it won't replace my stronger clitoral vibes.  It will become a back up.  I am disappointed in the suggested retail price of this one, I feel that it is too much for what you get.  I do love the Vr line and the Envy doesn't measure up to the standards of the Vr line.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Did you have any issues with yours getting HOT after 20minutes?