1. When you bought your bed frame, did you evaluate it in terms of ropes, handcuffs, etc?No actually we don't have the bed on a frame right now due to an old puppy dog. But at the height that the bed is now, if we put the liberator ramp on it, is perfect for my husband to pump away.
2. Aside from beds, was sex ever a major consideration in choosing a piece of furniture? Yes, the Vibrating massage chair is plenty big for me straddling him over.
3. Have you ever had anyone else (friend, mom) say a piece of your furniture was inappropriate because it was clearly for sexual purposes?My young adult son wants to know why I own so many liberator pieces and he tried to get in out swing. It slides too much with blue jeans on!!!
4. Do you have a piece of furniture that has a stain caused by bodily fluids (baby vomit not included)?Yes, and the carpet we had in our old garage. Now that's a story. Garage sex is great!!
5. Do you have anything in your beside table you wouldn’t want your father or mother to know about? I think that I could cause several deaths if they knew about the harnesses and the sheer volume of "toys".
6. Do you own any exercise equipment that is useful for sex? Not really
7. Aside from your bedroom, what room do you have sex in most often? Back Patio and shower
8. Do you have any electronics (TV, stereo) etc in your bedroom that are on during sex? Yes, sometimes porn on TV, the TV the radio