Monday, July 1, 2013

TMI Fill in the Blanks

sexy_blankety_blank_tmi


1. If my sex life were a film, it would be rated _____ .  Well, with my sex life since my husband had surgery it would be more like we had the season finale and we are currently with censored re runs.  The XXX rated will be returning soon.

2. I got a body for ____ and a face for ____ .        I've got the curves and perfect body for screwing but my face is not the prettiest,  I am the one you can take home to mom.  I show my  emotion and passion on my face.  This is great for being a nurse because I show compassion on my face.
3. It’s extremely sexy when a guy/girl ____ .       I think it is sexy when people sweat.  Not from sitting in the heat but from running, working out, sex and the sweat glistens on the skin and you get that salty taste when you lick their skin.
4. Doing _____ naked makes me _____ .       Just lounging around naked makes me horny.
5. In the morning, I am always _____ .            I am slow to wake up but I am always horny!
6. I would love to _____ in the _____ .            I would love to screw in the warm sunlight!  Not hot but warm.  Like on one of the pool decks with the fans misting the cool water while I am getting it on.
Bonus: Roses are ____ , Violets are ____ , YOU CREATE THE REST OF THE POEM
Roses are Red
Violets are blue
I am always horny
Don't you want to cum too?


TMI Tuesday blog




TMI Tuesday blog

3 comments:

SubReiSkyeM said...

I'd like to have sex in warm sunlight as well; sounds like a very cosy way to come to climax. Your poem was awesome!

Anonymous said...

I'm always horny too, and sure, I'd like to cum too. :)

I keep following SubReiSkyeM around saying the same things as her, but I really liked your answer about screwing in the warm sunlight. It was a pretty visual for sure.

Hope your partner feels better soon!

Unknown said...

Often horny too. Especially if my inbox is full of naked ladies.