Friday, May 24, 2013

The Dildo's Masturbation Month Continues

Initially when I started with my sex toy journey I was into Vibrators, then I learned the joys of Dildo's.

They have versatility and can be used in many ways.  You can put many of them into your harnesses or into  your liberator furniture. Heck, I even purchased a thigh harness and a Heeldo.

You can use them in combination with your vibrators and my favorite, a dildo with the use of a clitoral vibe!

I still love my Vibes but Dildo's have many more uses.

The Dildo's come in all shapes, sizes, densities and they are made from many different materials.


Wood, Glass, Metal, Silicone, Plastic and other materials too.



You can even find stores that will custom make your Dildo's for you such as DamnAverage,  Bad Dragon, or  Exotic-Erotics.com






No comments: