Monday, May 20, 2013

TMI, Counting



Who’s Counting?

bedpost notches_tmi


1. Do you/have you ever kept track of the number or people you have been with?  Yes, I had prior to getting married.

2. To get specific, How many people have you -

a. slept with        Don't go there, that is just TMI

b. kissed (in a romantic way, obviously)  Really cannot give you a count of that one if I tried.

c. given oral to             I honestly cannot say

d. received oral from                that one isn't as high as I think that it should be.


3. What is the most amount of people you have been with at one time? (twosome, threesome, foursome, etc)
There was a threesome once, I wish I had my knowledge back then.

4. Have you ever had multiple partners in the same day, just different times? (One person in the morning, another at lunch, and one at dinner, etc)   Yes, this happened a couple of times over the years

Bonus: Describe your best multiple person encounter, either something that actually happened or one that you would want to happen. Or both.     I really could do a MFM type of three some.  I would like to explore this one a whole lot more.
I would really love to share my fantasy but I cannot at this time.

I had a really good time in the Army and there were many opportunities that I could have had and I honestly wish that I would have explored more.





4 comments:

Liz said...

You go, girl!

Anonymous said...

Fuck yes to your answers on the specific numbers. I kinda lost count, which is ok since I don't have to come clean about the actual number. :)

AtiyaLuv said...

I so wish I could have explored more myself.
but is not too late!
Happy TMI!!

Aluv

Unknown said...

Don't we always look back and think "Man, I wish I had taken advantage of that situation at the time!" I stopped myself from exploring a lot of my kinks for a long time because I was afraid of what people would think. Sometimes I feel like I have missed out on so much!