Monday, May 6, 2013

TMI Go Masturbation Month!!


Masturbation Month 2013


1. My favorite place to masturbate is ________ ?
In my bedroom on my bed. It is the most comfortable.  Now honestly, I have been known to do the whole rocking thing at my computer desk in the rec room late at night when I am alone.

2. Have you ever masturbated in public? What were the circumstances?
 In the car, It traffic.  Not heavy masturbation but some definite teasing and rubbing.

3. Do you like mutual masturbation? Why?

  Sometimes.  I am weird about that.  I like sex, I don't want to waste it on watching him play with himself.  I like him to use my toys on me as part of foreplay.

4. When was the last time you masturbated?
Today approximately 4 hours ago.

5. Have you ever masturbated on camera?
No, I'm pretty private about my sessions

6. Do you like to watch people masturbate?
Actually, I came across a web site that shows females masturbating and I did like watching it.  They did it very tastefully.

Bonus: Have you filmed yourself masturbating? Care to share that film via a link?
Ahh, that would be no and NO!!

1 comment:

Silverdrop said...

SilverhHubby is sad about your bonus answer. ;)