Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The Flower's Perspective, Wicked Wednesday

I've been sitting here for hours where I was so carelessly tossed.  I know I shouldn't complain, I was put together so lovingly yesterday,  I shone brightly for the ceremony and the pictures.  Only, to be thrown onto this dresser.  Ok, it's a glorious room with the finest furnishings and I had a sunset that was breathtaking.
weddding
Shh, here they come.  I can hear the door opening and the laughter.  He is carrying her over the threshold, they both seem a little tipsy.  She looks like an angel in her gown- oops, there goes the gown looking like a melted ice cream cone on the floor.  Oh my, she has a pretty fancy red Lacey number on, who would have thought.

I hear her suck in her breath as he gently kisses her neck and trails his fingers along the cups of her bra.  He is encircling her as he looks her up and down.  He looks as if he is appraising his stock as he slowly removes his tie and jacket.

Dang it, I cannot see all that is going on, I hear moans escape from someone's lips.  Her arms are resting on his shoulders and one of his arms is on her hip.  I do not know where the other hand is.  I  think that it is her moans that I am hearing as she looks like she is having trouble standing.

He steers her to the bed. Oh, where are his clothes? He is completely naked now, and her panties are on the floor.  I see her bra go flying by.   She is perilously seated on the edge of the bed.  Oh my, his head is between her legs, she begins to arch her back.  There are more of those moans.

Oh my, it is hot in here and I feel as if I am wilting and starting to droop. Her legs are high in the air and she still has her heels on.  There are many noises that I am hearing now.  It is hard to distinguish who they are coming from.  She runs her hand through is hair with those long nails of hers.  How can he breathe?

He stops what ever it was that he was doing.  Her breath is fast and uneven, he brings his body to hers and kisses her deeply and passionately.  Oh it is so terribly warm, it's getting harder and harder to see, I am wilting fast.   Oh no, I want to see what happens next......

Come see who else is being Wicked......

Wicked Wednesday... be inspired & share...




6 comments:

Lord Raven said...

very cool, poor flowers wilted too fast to get the main show...lol

Angelwithatwist said...

BWhahaha I love this take. Too cute.. poor things missed the really good part dagnabbit

Marie Rebelle said...

Oh the fun of this entry. I hope they were not wilting too quickly and could have seen a lot more :)

Rebel xox

Silverdrop said...

Great piece of writing.

Molly said...

I don't think I had ever considered what delicious naughtiness brides bouquets get to witness. The prompt this week has showed me this in so many delicious ways

Mollyxxx

Unknown said...

Heheheh... I take it this is one bouquet that that didn't get thrown :D
Poor thing, it might have lasted longer ;)

~Kazi xxx