Saturday, January 19, 2013

Maverick


Maverick by Vixskins



Pro's
Girth
Squishy Silicone
Easy to clean
Suction Cup


Con's
None

OMG, I am in love, I have never felt any dildo quite like this one.  It is squishy and it has some give to it and it feels quite real.  Just when washing it up from the package I felt like I had my hands on a real penis. Ok, it feels like a real penis and is shaped like a real penis but it’s color is only for someone who has had a little too much radiation.  It has the inner sturdier core and the softer squishy outer layer.  This one is on the larger side but it fills nicely without being overwhelming.

The Maverick can be used by boys or girls, anally or vaginally.  I have only used it vaginally as I am not that experienced in anal play.  The Maverick has a nice curve to it that does stimulate my g-spot and can be used for p-spot stimulation also..  It has a flared base so it is completely O ring compatible.

The Maverick is made form top quality silicone that does have the inner core that is firmer and gives the dildo it’s shape it then has the florescent green that has a softer squishy feel to it.  The base is a pearlier white color and it the firmer type of silicone that the core is made from.  It has a suction cup present.  The silicone does collect quite a bit of lint and hair.  The maverick does have a bit of drag that is easily cured by a water based lubricant.  The silicone is nonporous, hypoallergenic, phthalates and latex free.  There is no taste or smell to the Maverick.  The maverick comes in  several color choices, the tie dyed, florescent green, beige, pink, caramel, and chocolate.

The Maverick has some girth to it with a diameter of 2 inches. The pronounced head is  approximately raised 1/8th of an inch, as well as the second ridge.  He has a pronounced posterior vein.  The base is 3 ¼ inches across. The base sits approximately ¾ of an inch from the shaft.  His girth is not overwhelming to the give in the silicone.  The vein and head area really isn’t that pronounced to me with use.  The base is 1 ¼   inches tall and the total length is 7 inches with  6  inches insertable.


The Maverick is easy to clean with antibacterial soaps and water, toy sprays or wipes.  You can throw him in the dishwasher, or boil him.  Be sure to clean properly when changing orifices.  I set him on the counter to dry and store the Maverick in the tube that he came in, you can also store him in a gallon sized baggy to keep him from getting his finished ruined from other toys.  Use only water based lubes so that the  squishy silicone finish doesn’t get compromised.


The Maverick comes in a  clear tube from Vixskin and you have to pop the top off to get to him, the top is hard to get on and off.  The tube has product information on it.  I really like the packaging from Vixskin.  It is great for storage and you can see your dildo in it.


The Maverick is absolutely awesome.  I am so impressed and now I understand what people were talking about when they talked about the great feel of the Vixskin dildo’s.  I just wish that I would have tried one sooner.  It is filling without any discomfort.  It is squishy and fills up all  of  my crevices. I do get g-spot stimulation.   I am able to feel the ridges but they aren’t very pronounced  as the textures are in glass or in some of the firmer styles of silicone.  I will definitely be trying more Vixskin products.

I would definitely rate this one a 5 out of 5 and would suggest it to anyone who enjoys some girth!




No comments: