Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Divine Carry On


Divine Carry on  From Devine Toys/Aftercare

Pro's
waterproof
Liner comes out for cleaning
Easy to clean
Great Construction

Con's
none





I am actually impressed, I thought that this would be More along the lines of a make up bag but it is much better quality and I really like it.  It is better that it is in my favorite color, Red!

The case can be used for toys, and stuff, and stuff and more stuff.  You can easily fit a dildo, a harness, a small bottle of lube and wipes in here.  Trust me I just did it for New Years Eve.

 The bag is made from a sparkly red  PVC which is waterproof.  It has great construction with no manufacturing flaws.  The zipper is heavy duty, with a reinforced stop so that the end doesn’t come undone.  The liner folds in side  out and can be scrubbed to get all the ickies out of the bottom.  It also has a cardboard piece that is covered in water proof fabric so the bottom keeps it’s shape.  I went over the whole bad and all of the seams are stitched properly.  There is a tag inside that says it’s made in China and inside the bag you get a small heavy plastic piece that says Devine toys on it.

The bag is 10 inches long, 3 ½ inches wide and 4 ½ inches wide.  It has the fabric covered cardboard piece that completely comes out.  There are several color options to choose from at www.devinetoys.com.

You could use this as a clutch purse or for makeup, sex toys, feminine products, you could keep your hygiene items in here to put in your gym bag.  I can see this one lasting years with proper care.  I used it for my harness set up for the New Years and it worked great.  It doesn’t look like anything special so prying eyes won’t be suspicious.  I would purchase this one again and may do so just because it has the great construction and it’s reasonably priced.


I can easily rate this one a 5 out of 5.
       
product picture
Storage container by DevineToys
Material: PVC
Safety:

1 comment:

mamastoys said...

I was going to wishlist it at Eden but didn't have that option. Thanks for the info on where to get it in different colors!!