Saturday, June 8, 2013

Bingo Plug from BS is Nice


This plug is unbelievable!  I am odd in my preferences of plugs.  I either like them hard and heavy like my pure plug or light and solid like the romp.  I don't  like solid silicone though, I like my silicone plugs to be on the squishier side.

The BS is nice Bingo plug is wonderfully squishy!  It is flexible and it moves with me.  I can definitely tell that it is there and I love the sensations of slow thrusting with it.  The degrees of size changes is perfect.  It is not too much, but it is noticeable.

The bingo plug can be used by both beginners and experienced anal players.  I would definitely suggest this one for anyone's first plug.  I wish that it had been my first.  I wouldn't have wasted money on the others.  It is harness compatible with it's base.  The base also prevents it from going missing.

The silicone is nonporous, Hypoallergenic, latex and phthalates free.  It has no tastes or smells associated with it.  The silicone from BS is squishy and flexible but still firm enough for insertion.  It has "give" to it and it doesn't cause any discomfort at all.  This is actually my second toy from BS and I will definitely be purchasing more silicone toys from them.  The silicone is smooth  and it has a graduated shape to it for insertion.  Some males may achieve prostate stimulation from it.

The total length is  4  inches  with   3  1/4  inches being insertable.  The base has a diameter of 2 inches.  The largest "bubble" has a diameter of 1  1/4 inch, the middle is 1 inch and the top end has a diameter of 1/2 inch.  The diameter of the neck portion is  1/2 inch.




The biggest question with plugs is the ability to stay in place.  This one stays in place.  It doesn't slip out with wear or while wearing it during intercourse.  It is also great for those experimenting with double penetration.
The silicone cleans up easily with antibacterial soaps and water, toy sprays or wipes.  You can throw it in your dishwasher, or boil it for sterilization.  You can also wipe it down with a 10% bleach solution.  Only use water based lubes as silicone lubes can get tacky and ruin the finish on the silicone toys over time.

I store my Bingo plug in the packaging that it comes in.  I love BS's packaging.  It is a clear plastic with the logo imprinted on it.  The packing is similar to that of a high end coffee bean packaging.  The base is wider to accommodate size.  The packaging is clear to when I put it in the drawer I can find what I am looking for.


I purchased my at one of my favorite stores, Vibrator Kingdom  They also carry other BS is nice products.

No comments: