Thursday, March 21, 2013

Toy Storage


Toy storage  
  What am I going to do with all this??




It seems when you start amassing a collection of Sex toys you then get hit with the dilemma of where should I put all these?

The product  boxes for some are big and bulky and they aren't discreet.  Some of the packaging is only a plastic clam shell.  Some of the higher end toys come with basic plain storage bags. A few companies have great storage bags with their products.

 Many of my beloved toys are just stored in plastic baggies. Hey you can see through the baggies. The silicone that tends to be a little tacky collects all kinds of dust, lint and hair.  They need protection.

But then once you have them in your bags where do you put all of them?

I am on a quest to find the best toy storage.  I will be reviewing many types of storage in the next few weeks.  Be sure to leave comments and tell my your ideas and favorites.

No comments: