Monday, December 17, 2012

TMI Tuesday Sexy!



TMI Tuesday                  SEXY

1. What is the sexiest thing you’ve done in the last two months?  I have succeeded in getting my husband to partake in prostate play and now he will get his little vibe out himself for play time.  To me that is sexy.
2. What is the sexiest thing you’ve worn in the last 30 days?  I ordered myself some corsets and boy do I feel sexy in them.
3. What is the sexiest thing you’ve watched in the last 30 days? Some of the selections on Kink.com.  
4. What is the sexiest thing you’ve heard in the last two weeks?  My husband saying "Lets get the pussy juices flowing".
5. What is the sexiest thing you’ve said in the last 24 hours? I thanked my husband profusely for some hot morning sex when I got home this morning.  He instigated sex which is rare.  "Oh baby, That feels so good!"
Bonus: Tell us or show us something sexy.  I think the picture above is very sexy!!

TMI Tuesday blog
http://tmituesdayblog.wordpress.com/

6 comments:

BiLikesSciFi said...

Prostate play is VERY sexy. I love doing that to my man.

Rhye said...

Oh, that picture is definitely sexy! Love that your husband enjoyed the prostate play =) Enjoyed reading your answers!

xRhye

Twisted Angel said...

OK so I am delicately approaching prostate play.. he is curious but skittish to say the least.. I agree that is a very sexy pic

kjoy1019 said...

I always enjoy reading what you write! Did prostate play years ago & now just getting back into. Yippee!

Jack and Jill said...

We're very impressed that you've managed to acclimate your husband to prostate play to the extent that he'll how do it solo. And all in two months or less!

Also, corsets are hot!

PaganPrincess said...

corsets are gorgeous but WICKED expensive. (sigh) some day .....